Tuesday, June 16, 2015

CVS Haul: Surprise 93% Savings


The haul in which I was blessed by the magic coupon machine. 



I honestly just ran in there to get some more of my Flinstones vitamins, because I was completely out.  I didn't even look at any deals or anything like that.  This CVS just happened to be right next to my doctor's office.  Sometimes, the powers that coupon smile down upon you in unexpected ways.

What I came into the store with:

5 ECBs

What I got out of the "magic coupon machine:"

$5/1 Children's Vitamin (a bunch of different brands included)

Transaction Breakdown:

Flinstones Vitamins - regular price - $7.99
(3) CVS Nail Polish Removers - clearance - $.99ea

Subtotal:  $10.96
 - used: $5/1 store coupon
 - used: 5 ECBs

Subtotal after coupons: $0.96 (93%

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment...

Back to Top