Thursday, January 30, 2014

My Target Trips This Week

I have been learning how to effectively coupon one store at a time.  (I get too confused to try to juggle 10 stores' policies at a time.)  I started with Kroger, then CVS, and now I've have just starting to learn Target.

The most important thing to know is: At Target, you can triple stack coupons. This means that for one item you can use a manufacturer coupon, a target coupon, and a target cartwheel coupon.

Links for y'all:

Target Coupon Policy

Target Printable/Mobile Coupons

Target Cartwheel App

I usually don't shop at Target, because the nearest one is well over 30 minutes away.  (The joys of living in a small rural town. haha) I was fortunate enough these past few days to be near a couple.  So, I tried my luck.

Want to see how I did?  Click below for the details...



This was my first time couponing at Target.  I don't think I did too bad.  It usually takes me a trip or two to a store to get in the 75%+ savings range.  I think I did alright though.

My first trip:


The goods:
(1) Loreal Shampoo @ 3.99
(1) Loreal Conditioner @ 3.99
(8) Cans of Sheba Cat Food @ $.50ea ($4)
(2) Mega size Bags of Temptation Cat Treats $3 ea ($6)

Subtotal before Coupons: 17.98

Coupons Used:
(1) Target Coupon $1 off Loreal Hair Product (limit one per guest)
(1) Target Coupon $1 off Loreal Product (limit one per guest)
(1) $5 off 2 Loreal Products (mfr coupon)
(1) Target Coupon $1.50 off 8 Sheba Cans
(1) Target Coupon $3 off 2 Mega size Temptations Cat Treats
(1) $.50 off 2 Mega Size Temptations Cat Treat

Subtotal after coupon $5.48 (70% savings)

[I am happy with my first couponing trip to target. Yay!]

The first trip I was actually going to get a specific Loreal Shampoo coupon deal, but they only had two bottles at the 3.99 price left in the whole store. (Apparently I wasn't the only one trying to get it. haha) So, I decided to stop at another Target while I was in the city a few days later.

Trip #2


The goods:
(2) Loreal Shampoos @ 3.99 (7.98)
(4) Loreal Conditioners @ 3.99 (15.96)
(3) Digiorno Pizzas @ 4.50 (13.5)

Subtotal before coupons: $37.44

Coupons Used:
(3) $5 off 2 Loreal Products (mfr)
(1) TARGET coupon $1 off Loreal Product (limit one per guest)
(1) TARGET coupon Get $5 gift card when you spend $20 on Loreal
(1) B2G1 Digiorno Coupon (mfr)
(1) Target Coupon $1 off 2 Digiorno (limit one per guest)
Target Cartwheel: 10% off Digiorno Pizzas

Subtotal after coupons $14.59, and I got a $5 Target gift card!

(Whoohoo! That was complicated as crap, but it was fun.  I love Digiorno, but can never afford them.  So I'm stoked! I'm off to make my hair fancy and my plate full of yummy pizza.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment...

Back to Top