Monday, December 1, 2014

Big Lots: Seasonal Clearance and More!


I hit up Big Lots just as they had marked the fall clearance to 75%.  I also picked up some more clearance food items.  I am just loving Big Lots lately!


Wire Ribbon - on clearance - $1.00

These rolls have 6yds each which is twice what the Dollar Tree rolls have, and this is way better quality.  So I went ahead and picked these up since they didn't look too seasonal.  I hope to use them when I have time to make some more purses or something.  I have a mighty need to knit!

Tea Lights 54pk - on clearance - $1.25

I just had to picked these up for that price.  I don't even have a specific use for them yet, but I bought them.  I am a slave to the deals, y'all.

Bag of Fake Acorns 30ct - on clearance - $1.25

I thought these would be fabulous to use in a DIY or a craft project later.  They are very high quality and look very nice and colorful.  I also want to make a stuffed squirrel or raccoon and sew these into its hands or something.

Leaf Place Mat - on clearance - $0.38
Pumpkin Place Mat - on clearance - $0.75

I bought these for the fabric.  It is so high quality.  I will probably make either a pillow or tote out of them.  Yay!


Original Trenton Crackers Oyster & Soup Crackers - on clearance - $0.95

Aren't these the fanciest soup crackers you've ever seen?  I put a couple on the top of my Campbell's Chunky and felt like I was at some frou frou restaurant or country club.  They are really good.  I wish I would have picked up more.

Honey Maid Fresh Stack - on clearance - $1.25

I have been craving some graham crackers for so long.  So when I saw these for that price, I had to snatch a box up.  They were okay, but they had already gone stale a bit.  Oh well...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment...

Back to Top