Tuesday, December 2, 2014

CVS: Black Friday Haul


Some people camped out in the cold at Walmart, Target, and Best Buy for deals.  I hit up CVS with my coupon binder.  Haha!

My final out of pocket was $2.59, and I received 9.18 back in ECBs.  (And perhaps even more since I was close to my Beauty Club ECBs.  Whoohoo!


I did this in 2 transactions:


Transaction #1

[Revlon ECB Deal - Buy 1, get 3 ECBs (limit 6)]

(4) Revlon Nail Lacquer (Enchanting, Vixen, Posh, Fearless) - on sale - $4.99ea

Subtotal - $19.96
 - used: (4) $2/1 tear pad coupons
 - used: (1) $7 off $17 in Revlon CVS coupon

Total before ECBs: $4.96
 - used: 5 ECBs from Beauty Club

Transaction Total: $0.00 (plus tax); Received 12 ECBs for Revlon deal


Transaction #2

[Viva Deal - Buy 1, get 1.99 ECBs back]
Viva Single Roll - $1.99

[CVS Battery Deal - Buy 1, get 4.19 ECBs back]
CVS Battery Deal AA 4pk - $4.19

[Wet n Wild Gift Set Deal - Buy 1, get 3 ECBs back]
Wet n Wild Gift Set - $3.88

(2) Nicole by OPI Nail Polish (Lips Are Dripping Honey, Candy is Dandy) - on clearance - $3.49

Sally Hanson Insta-Dri Polish (Lightening) - on clearance - $1.37

CVS Non-Acetone Remover (6oz) - on clearance - $0.49

CVS Non-Acetone Remover (10oz) - on clearance - $0.69

Total:  $19.59
 - used: $5 off $15 purchase CVS coupon
 - used: 12 ECBs from transaction #1

Final Total: $2.59, Received 9.18 back in ECBs (Viva, Battery, WnW)

2 comments:

  1. Awesome photos and score a-gain!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I can't believe my old camera is still kickin' lol I am hoping to head to another CVS tomorrow, a bigger one. I need to be stopped. Sorry this reply is late. My email decided not to send me a notification. Rude! lol :)

      Delete

Leave a comment...

Back to Top