Friday, September 18, 2015

Big Lots: Clearance Finds, Food, and More


This is what happens when I am out in the city with a buzz coupon.


Votive Candle Holder - on clearance - $2.50

This was originally $10.  My picture also doesn't do it justice.  It is very good quality metal and even came with the votive cups.  It casts really cool shadows once lit in my living room.  Love it! 

Love it even more for 75% off.  Kudos to the person that screwed up the box so they had to mark it down.  (But not really, because that's horrible.)

Coffee Mugs (Lion and Brown Rustic) - $3-4ea

My name is Jenn and I have a coffee mug addiction.  Haha!  I had actually bought the lion coffee mug last year, and it quickly became one of my favorites.  When it got a huge chip in it the other week, I just had to pick up another.  The other cup was just a bonus purchase because I have no will power with heavy, good quality mugs.

Computer Mouse - $5

I have had the same mouse for more than 10 years.  The sides are even completely worn down where my fingers rest on it.  Well, it finally started doing weird things that tells me that it's going to crap out soon.  So, I figured I'd go ahead and pick up another while I had a coupon.  This one was $5 while the others were $10.  I'm still not sure why.

Nail Polishes - $1-2ea

I was so happy to finally find some of the LA Colors gel polishes that I've been hearing about since last year.  Of course, I found a couple other beauties to put in my cart.

Coffeehouse Collection Candle in Raspberry Mocha - on clearance - $3

I have actually already done a review on this entire candle collection on my wax blog.  You can find that post HERE if you are curious.

This isn't my particular style of scent, but I love the jar.  I also thought it would make a fabulous gift for $3.


500pk Cotton Swabs - $1

This is one of the best deals on these that I've found.  The packs at Dollar Tree from the Assured brand usually only have 250-300 in them, and the quality isn't near as good.

Quaker Popped Crisps in Caramel Corn - on clearance - $1

Back to Nature Cheese Rice Crackers - $1.65

Popcorners Cheddar Corn Chips - $1.50

Blue Diamond Shelf Stable Almond Milk - $1.50

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment...

Back to Top