Thursday, September 17, 2015

Dollar Tree Haul: Small Random Haul


This is a Dollar Tree haul from a little over a month ago.  I forgot to post it when I actually picked this stuff up.  Better late than never!



Composition Books

They came out with some seriously cute designs on the notebooks this year.  Truth be told that $1 for a composition book isn't the best deal.  I think they are cheaper at Walmart especially during this back to school sales time.  I just couldn't resist those designs.  Dollar Tree got me wrapped around its finger like something fierce.  Haha!

The Truth of All Things by Kieran Shields

Amazon Page for the Book*

I picked this book up because I thought it sounded interesting from what I read on the jacket.  It seems to be about solving a murder that occurs in which the murderer using old ritual methods from the days of the witch trials in New England's history.  It seems to be a mix of a modern murder mystery with historical elements mixed in.

Flower Solar Dancers

I just can't quit this solar dancers.  They complete me.

Baker's Twine

I don't have any craft stores within reasonable distance from me.  So, when I see some decent craft items, you bet your butt that I buy them.

Receipt and Sales Order Books

I usually buy these at Staples for a much higher price.   I feel like I've been cheated all these years.

Cooling Sports Towel

The only color they had of these at my store was a light pink.  I picked my dad up a couple anyway, because I thought they could really be helpful to him when he is working outside.  Thankfully, my father is not a slave to gendered marketing and prefers function over anything else.  (Fun fact: Pink was actually the preferred color for boys just a little over 50 years ago, but that's a whole 'nother story for a whole 'nother day.  I must keep my history nerd side at bay.  Haha!)

He used one of the towels when mowing, and he sad it worked pretty well.  He did have to bring it in and run it under the faucet a few times throughout the day.  As long as it stayed wet, he said it did great especially for a dollar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment...

Back to Top