Friday, April 25, 2014

Kmart Clearance Finds: Nail Polish (Insanely Good Deals)

There were tubs and tubs of treasures haphazardly throw on an end cap.  It was like holy grail of clearance finds for someone like me who is obsessed with polish.  (I'm still debating whether I'm going to go back tomorrow for even more.  No self control...)

I honestly found so much that this turned into a type of nail polish haul post...

Who can pass up L'oreal or Essie that is 75%+ off?  Seriously...

 
Yes, This is right.  Essie for only $2!  When I checked my receipt some rang up even cheaper.  (Still not over it.)


I have been wanting some more L'oreal polish, but I can never afford it.  They had a lot of these marked $1.50 and under. 


The Rimmel Polishes were marked $1
 - used: $.50/1 printable

Relvon polishes were marked $1.50 - $1

NYC Polishes were marked $.50 and under
 - used: a printable (can't remember which one)


Sally Hansen Cuticle Gel - $1.50

Bongo Polishes were marked $.29 - $.74 (They all actually rang up $.29)

Jordana Stripers for $1

---

There were tons of other items.  I just didn't have the time to really look.  They have facial cosmetics galore.  The also had Essie and Sally (the nail designs that cover your whole nail? the name escapes me) for $1.

There was literally 20 tubs of stuff.

If you will be near a Kmart, be on the look out.  It was amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment...

Back to Top