Friday, September 5, 2014

Big Lots: Mini Haul



I finally got some time to go to another Big Lots in search of more Sephora polishes.

As you can see above, I found some more that I hadn't seen before and a couple other items as well.  (I also got another Buzz Club coupon in my email this morning.  So, I'll be going back again soon.  Yay!)

Nail Polish, in above picture order:

Sephora by OPI in It's Real 18k Gold Top Coat - $1.80

Sephora by OPI in Lights, Glammer-a, Action! - $1.80

Formula X by Sephora in Space Cadet - $2.50

Formula X by Sephora in In Like - $2.50

Formula X by Sephora in Mischevious - $2.50

Formula X by Sephora in Deranged - $2.50

Big Lots, at least the 3 in my area, are slowly getting in a ton of Sephora polishes.  I even saw some themed gift sets that had 4 full sized Sephora by OPIs in them for $9.  There was 3 or 4 different ones, but $9 was a bit too much for the old wallet that day. 

I also picked up a couple of other things:


London Bath and Beauty Exfoliating Bath Gloves - $1.20

I love me some exfoliating bath gloves.  Not much more to say than that.  Haha

Black Currant Cabernet 3-wick candle - $5

Oh the journey I took with this stupid candle!  I smelled this one at each and every Big Lots I visited, but I didn't buy it because of the price.  (I'm cheap, y'all.) 

It just stuck in my mind.  So, when I saw it at the 3rd store, I just bought the stupid thing.  It just smell so nice, grape-y, and fruity.  Yes!

It also has the same exact jar as the Bath and Body Works candles and 3-wick placement.  So, I am extra curious to see how it performs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment...

Back to Top