Thursday, February 26, 2015

Big Lots Haul: Sally Hanson Complete Salon Manicure for $1!!!


I only had about 10 minutes to shop on this trip to Big Lots, but I still managed to find some nail polish including Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure for just a buck.  I'm still not over it.


Keebler Club Cornbread Cracker Bites - on clearance - $1.00

I just couldn't pass these up when I saw them especially for only $1.00.  I didn't have high hopes for them since every other cornbread cracker that I've tried just tastes like a regular cracker.

These were pretty good.  They were even a tad sweet to my taste buds like when you use sweet cream butter in your cornbread.  I would totally buy again.  I only got to eat a few, because my dad inhaled them.  Haha!

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure - $1.00

Colors from left to right:  Midnight in NY, Shell We Dance?, Haute Chocolate, All Fired Up, Mudslide, Pink Slip

These are over $8 at CVS and $7 at Walmart.  I can't believe they were just $1.  (I still don't understand why Big Lots marks the Triple Shines for $4.50, though.)

The winner in this bunch is Mudslide.  It's a gorgeous dusty rose that is opaque in just 1 coat.  It is a dream polish.

The losers are Shell We Dance? and Pink SlipShell We Dance? needs close to 8 coats to be opaque, and Pink Slip needs 4-5 coats. 

The rest are 2-3 coats to opacity depending upon how thick you do your coats.  Also be aware that these have the large salon style brush if you have small nails.

Sally Hansen Nail Growth Miracle - $1.00

This one is in the shade Perfect Plum.  I don't have much experience with this line from Sally Hansen, but I thought I would give it a go in this pretty color.  Be aware that these do have the larger salon style flat brush (like OPI or WnW Megalast.)   So if you have small nails, you may not want to buy it.

Sinful Colors - $1.80

This is in the shade Smokin.  I had been on the search for a plain charcoal grey creme.  So, I snatched it up as soon as I saw it even though it had gunk stuck all over it. 

(And yes, I know they are cheaper at Walgreen's a lot of the time, but I hate that place almost as much as I hate Walmart.  Haha!)

Revlon Top Speed - $1.00
Revlon  Regular Nail Polish - $1.00

I put these together, because they came in a 2 pack for $2.00. 

The Top Speed polish is in Stormy.  It is a one coater. Absolutely fabulous!

The Regular line polish is in Smoldering.  It is the one I bought the pack for initially, but I fell in love with Storm more.  This one is a great silver with a slight shimmer and color shift.  It is opaque in 2-3 coats.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment...

Back to Top