Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Dollar Tree Haul: Glittery Roses and $.50 Clearance


How long has it been since I had a Dollar Tree haul?  I swear that store, or at least the ones in my areas, have been nothing short of terrible.

I did manage to find a few cool things, though.  Haul time!  (Haul video up on my Youtube Channel as well.)


----
Salon Selectives 3 Minute Hair Therapy
----
So, everybody and their 3rd cousin is talking about this stuff.  I currently use and love the Aussie 3 Minute Miracle.  I thought I would get this and compare them.  I'm not sure if I'll do a review video or post on my nail blog.  I am just not sure that I want the backlash you get when you are truthful about some of these products.

That being said, I hope it works great.  I'm not too thrilled about the packaging, though.  Can I get a squeeze bottle up in here?

----
Dermasil Bar Soap
----
I have been hunting the face cream from this line to review for my Youtube channel, but I haven't any luck.  I hadn't seen this product from that line before.  So, I just grabbed it.  Hope it doesn't suck.

----
Sparkly Rose Pens - YES!!!!!
----
Is there anything more me?  These just make me so dang happy that I paid entirely too much and bought every color.  No regrets!

----
Dusted to Death by Barbara Colley
----
I thought this looked like a fun and easy read.  Like a lifetime movie in prose.


Let's get into some polish!  I still can't believe my store actually had some!


Milani in 584 Red

Milani in 01A Juno

Wet n Wild Wild Shine in Matte Top Coat

Wet N Wild Wild Shine in Hallucinate


Gem Sticker Sheet - on clearance - $.50

Novelty Over Sized Lighters

Orange Storage Baskets - on clearance - $.25-$.50

Green Hamper - on clearance - $.50

Micky Mouse Halloween Stickers - on clearance - $.50

Blue Marbles - on clearance - $.50


I also picked up these 3 packs of stickers (seen above) for $.50 each.  One good thing about my crappy and tiny Dollar Tree moving is everything that is left in the old part is on clearance.


Twin Dragon Fortune Cookies

I bought these because everyone else was buying them and saying how awesome they are.  Nope!  Hard, flavorless, and just downright unpleasant.  At least, they have fortunes in inside, but I need to remember that just because other people buy it doesn't mean it's good.

Brunswick Classic Hummus and Wheat Crackers

Hard Candy Chocolate Filled Peppermints - on clearance - $.50

Lucky Country Soft Black Licorice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment...

Back to Top