Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Big Lots Haul: Food and Polish, Life's Necessities


I just can't stay away from Big Lots for too long.  You just never know what you'll find.  And yes...there is nail polish further on down in the post.  Sorry, not sorry.  Haha!

Let there be food clearance!

I swear Big Lots has been hitting it out of the park with food deals lately.  I've filled up my whole dang freezer.  Haha!  It seems like that mostly what I buy from there nowadays.  Here's the food from this trip:

Town House Pita Crackers (Sea Salt and Cinnamon Sugar) - on clearance - $.90ea

Goldbaums Kale Chips - on clearance - $1.00

Triscuits Family Sized - on clearance - $1.15

Betty Crocker Cotton Candy Icing - on clearance - $.50

Keebler Fudge Cookies - on clearance - $.35

Keebler Toasted Sesame Crackers - on clearance - $.65


Of course, I picked up more polish:

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure - $1.00ea
  • In above picture order:  Hidden Treasure, I Pink I Can, Black Platinum, Grass Slipper

Sally Hansen Smooth and Perfect (Whisper) - $1.00

Covergirl Outlast - $1.50ea
  • Shades shown: Eternal Oceans, Timeless Rubies

Revlon 2pk - $2.00
  • Polishes shown: Gold Coin, Top Speed Hearts of Gold FX

And I finally found something I'd been searching for forever!

Soft Lips 2pk (Marshmallow Ghost, Chocolate Mint Gelato) - $1.50

----

I also scored a really nice candle sleeve thing that was originally $15 for $3.75, but of course I forgot to take a picture.  I did show it in my video of this haul on my Youtube Channel which should be up later today.

I also hope to swatch the polishes on my other blog Sweet Tea and Pretty Polish soon.  (Whenever I get my swatch sticks, ARGH!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment...

Back to Top