Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Big Lots Haul: A little bit of everything from the 20% off sale


I think I got something from just about every department there.  Haha!  It was just so nice to get out after being snowed in with no plumbing for over 2 weeks.  I even found some more awesome deals on polish!

There will be a video of this haul up on my Youtube Channel later on today.  (Spake With Twang)

Prices Shown:  Original Price (20% Off)

----

Nutro Crunchy Dog Treats - $3.00 ($2.40)

These are 100% natural and smell just like apples.  I had bought the pomegranate ones for my old dog awhile back, and he loved them!  He usually hates the biscuit kind like this.  I mean he literally buries the Milk Bone ones under where he poos so we think he has eaten it.

He just gobbles these up, though.  You get a ton for the price as well since there haven't been any good dog food or treat deals in my area for a long time.

Variety Brand Mixables 12pk - $6.00 ($4.80)

These are great and a repurchase for us.  It is like flavored gravy that you put over your dog's dry food so that he eats it better.  My picky dog makes me go to great lengths to please him.  Haha!  They also have the single packs for $.50.

Brinker's Crunchy Chocolate Hazelnut Spread - on clearance - $1.50 ($1.20)
Brinker's Dark Chocolate Spread - on clearance - $1.50 ($1.20)

I just couldn't pass these up in the clearance bin.  Anything that might even come close to tasting like Nutella always comes home with me.

The crunchy hazelnut was so good.  It was very close to Nutella, but it had chunks of hazelnut in there.  Yum!

The dark chocolate was WAY too dark for me.  I couldn't do it.  My dad inhaled it, though.  It was just bitter to me.  Blech!  I hate dark chocolate.

Nutri-Grain Crunchy Granola Bars 10pk - on clearance - $1.00 ($.80)

Ten granola bars for less than a buck?!  Yes, yes, and yes please.

Pillsbury Creamy Supreme Key Lime Icing - $1.25 ($1.00)

I have learnt my lesson when it comes to icing.  I had bought some of the off brand that they have at the Dollar Tree before, and it was beyond horrid.  So, I only buy the name brand that Big Lots usually has for about a buck anyway.

My dad picked this one out for his birthday cupcakes.  It was different.  I'm not sure if I like key lime pie, yet.  Haha!


Revlon 2pk Nail Polishes and Treatments - $2.00 ($1.60)

Revlon Regular Line - Charming
Revlon Top Speed - Ocean
Revlon Top Speed - Invitation Only
Revlon Top Speed - Infamous
Revlon Post Trauma Nail Treatment
Revlon Gentle Cuticle Remover

I am out of swatch sticks at the moment.  (I've been waiting on that order for over 2 weeks. Blah).  So, I haven't gotten to swatch any of these yet. They will be added to my next nail polish haul on my Youtube channel once I get my sticks.

I have gotten to try the Post Trauma treatment for a few days, though.  I had my middle finger on my swatch hand full break down to a nubbin'.  (NO!!!!)  So, I've been putting this on, and it is very nice.  It fills my ridges nicely and gives my nails a good appearance even when I don't have polish on them.

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure - $1.00 ($.80)

Sheer Me Now
Angel Wings
Peachy Keen
Cafe Au Lait
Plum's The Word

Like I said above, I haven't been able to swatch these yet.  I couldn't pass them up for $.80 a piece, though.  Never!


Sterilite Stack & Carry Storage Bins - $6.50 ($5.20)

I got these to store some nail polish.  The bottles fit perfectly even the tall Sephora by OPI ones.  I had seen a few people buying these off Amazon.com for the same purpose, but they were over $15 on there.  So I got 2 for less the price of one.  Whoohoo!

They also fit decorated duct tapes and wax melt clam shells well.

Cotton Swabs 500pk - $1.25 ($1.00)

I was about out of the assured brand ones that I bought at the Dollar Tree.  I didn't want to buy those again, because they aren't the best.  So, I figured I would give these a go since they are a WAY better value than the ones from the Dollar Tree.  The package is more than double the size.

Softlips in Fresh Mint - $1.00 ($.80)

I picked these up, because I had been on the hunt for some Softlips balm since one of my friends mentioned it.  I couldn't find it at any of my Dollar Tree or other stores for weeks.

So, you bet your butt I picked it up.  My niece is also obsessed with mint balm.  So, I will probably send it in a care package I am preparing for her.  (Bless her heart.  She moved up North on me.  Haha!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment...

Back to Top