Saturday, March 8, 2014

Samples I Got!

Had some wonderful samples grace my ol' rusty mailbox this week, so it's that time once again:




The great sites that I follow to learn about these offers are:

VonBeau
Hunt4Freebies
FreebieShark

Want to see what I got this week?





The offers, listed below, that are still available are:

Emergen-C Sample (Request HERE)

You can also sign up for PinchMe HERE



PINCHME BOX



U by Kotex Sample Pack (Max Protection)

Gevalia Kaffe (K-Cup and Caramel Macchiato Froth Packet)

(Only two samples this time.  PinchME has become super difficult to get samples from lately.  So, I'm thankful that I got these.)

OTHER SAMPLES



Rachel Ray Nutrish Zero Grain Dry Dog Food

Align Probiotic Supplement Starter (Sample Kit)

Emergen-C Sample Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment...

Back to Top