Saturday, March 15, 2014

Coupon Trip: Walmart

If you are curious if the coupons below are still available and where, you can use a coupon database.  The one I use most often is the Couponlikeaman database.  HERE

Health and Beauty



Bic Silky Touch 10 pk Razors - $2.96
 - used: $3 off 1 Bic disposible
Price: FREE

Vidal Sassoon Shampoo or Conditioner - $2.47
 - used: $2 off 1 Vidal Sassoon shampoo or conditioner
Price: $.47

Vo5 Salon Series Shampoo or Conditioner - $1.98
 - used: $1 off 1 
 - Ibotta Rebate: $.50 for shampoo and $.50 for conditioner and $.50 bonus for both
Price: $.98 each (Or After Ibotta Cashout: $.24 each)


Pets



Meow Mix Wet Cat Food - $.48 each
 - used: BOGO coupon
Price: $.24 each wyb 2

By The Checkouts



Carmex Lip Balm - $1.00
 - used: $1 off 2 Carmex
Price: $.50 each


When The Couponing Gods Don't Smile on You

(Warning: Rant Below)

Y'all I don't even want to talk about my Walmart trip today.  (But I will anyway haha)  It took my over an hour to checkout.  AN HOUR... Like, this stuff was all I got with the exception of some more White Cloud TP from my last Walmart post.  (Only 4 pks too!)  No price matches.  Nothing weird.

The cashier made me hand her my coupons as I went for each item instead of doing them at the end.  She, then held them up and scrutinized every one.  Really...for each item even if it was an identical item and coupon!

Then, to top it off, she tried to say that I was paying with a fraudulent credit card.  What?!  (I had to produce my ID, and then she called a manager over.  I don't understand.  My stuff is all legit.  Why do you make me hate you, Walmart?)  I was afraid I was going to get the cops called on me or something like has happened to several other couponers.

 Like, for real...my receipt is a mess.  It has several subtotals on it, and I had to pull out the coupon policy to even get her to scan my razor coupons.  (Has their training gotten even worse?  Does it still exist?)

Then, I had to wrangle with customer service, because she missed a few of my coupons.  I was told basically, "too bad so sad"  because the girl was too lazy to process it basically.  (I worked customer service at my last job and this crap makes me cringe.)

Ugh...I'll either lay off Walmart for awhile or switch to the one a bit further out.  Like who trained these people?  I would be fired so fast if I pulled even half of this crap.  Do. Not. Understand.

Makes me appreciate wonderful places like Ingles, Kroger, and CVS way more.  The workers there are always stellar.  If only a Publix would grace my area, then I could cut out Walmart completely.  Sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment...

Back to Top