Monday, March 3, 2014

CVS: Nail Polish and More



Since I have been on a nail polish kick lately, I wanted to run to CVS and get some of the winter colors before they get replaced with the spring collections.  (I'll buy tons of those too.  Don't worry.)

I did this all in one transaction today.  I just honestly didn't have too much time to fiddle and figure today.  Yes, sometimes it is just easier to pay a few extra bucks even for an avid couponer like me.  Haha!  I'll go back to multiple transactions and complicated shopping lists next time.  I just wanted cute polish, dang it!  :)

The goods:

Sally Hansen Gel Cuticle Remover - $5.49

Sally Hansen Strengthening Top Coat - $4.49


(3) Maybelline Color Show Nail Polishes - $4.29 each ($12.87)
 - used: (3) $1 off 1 Color Show Polish (redplum.com)

(2) Wet N Wild Polishes - 2/$3***


(2) Cover Girl (.11oz Catching Fire Series) Polishes - BOGO1/2 off - $3.79; $1.89
 - used: $1 off P&G item (prints at the red machine in store)
 - used: $3/2 covergirl products (3/2 P&G insert)

Cadbury Egg - $.87  (Didn't last long enough for the picture, YUM!)

St. Ives Lemon and Mandarin Orange Scrub - $4.49
 - used: $1.50/1 St. Ives Facial Scrub (cvs coupon) 

Used: 14 ECBs
Used: 20% off email coupon

Subtotal: 13.05 (67% savings)
Received: 13.87 ECBs (5 from Sally Hansen, 3 from Maybelline, .87 from Cadbury, and 5 from Beauty Club)

Will also get $1 rebate from SavingStar for the St. Ives Scrub. Whoohoo!


***There is a $1 off 1 Wet n Wild Coupon on coupons.com right now as well.  I didn't see it until I got back from shopping.  Oh well, guess I'll have to buy even more polish.  Darn, so awful.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment...

Back to Top