Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Coupon Trip: Target (Awesome Pet Food Deals!)

Went into the city in search of great deals once again:

Curious about whether the coupons I mention below are still available or what coupons are out there for another product?  Check a coupon database.  I personally use the one at CouponLikeAMan HERE.

The pet food deal mentioned below is good until Saturday.  You can clip it from the ad or get it on your smartphone. (Not sure what exactly you text to get it, but there were signs all over my Target.)

Also, your Target may have slightly different prices and all that.

On to the goods!

I did two transactions: $10 off $40 pet food deal and then another one with my other deals.  I thought it may make it easier if problems popped up.  (But none did!  My cashier today was absolutely stellar!)

Transaction #1 ($10 off $40 Pet Food/Litter Deal)




The goods:

(4)  Iams 2.9lb Dry Cat Food @ $4.69 each
 - used: (4) $2 off 1 printable coupons

(12) Iams Wet Dog Food @ $1.20 each
 - used: (4) $2 off 3 cans printable coupons

(9) Pedigree Wet Dog Food @ $.72 each
 - used: (3) B2G1 newspaper coupons
 - Bonus: These actually auto-deducted the full $.99 value!!

(4) Friskies Wet Cat Food @ $.47

used: Target In-Ad Coupon for $10 off $40 in dog and cat food or litter (excludes treats/rawhides)
 - also, the catalina machine spit out a coupon for $.75 that she went ahead and applied (best cashier ever!)

Subtotal:  $11.08

***Could have actually gotten this a tiny bit cheaper.  I realized that there was a Cartwheel offer for 5% off the Friskies cans after I got home.  Oh well...still happy.

Want to see what this looks like on the receipt:


Remember:  You can stack coupons at Target like I did with the manufacturer coupons on top of the $10 Target coupon to get awesome savings.  For each item, you are allowed to use a target coupon, a manufacturer coupon, and a Target Cartwheel offer.  (Target Coupon Policy)

Transaction #2



The goods:

(2) La Croix Curate 8pk @ $3.79 each
(2) La Croix 8pk @ $3.00
 - used:  (2) BO curate GO La Croix 8pk FREE printable
Price:  $7.58 for 4 or $1.89 each

(4) Beneful Healthy Smile Dog Treat @ 2 for $7.50
 - used: (2) BOGO newspaper coupons
 - used: (1) $.50/1 target coupon
Price: $7 for 4 or $1.75 each

(1) Suave Professional Natural Infusions Conditioner @ $2.99 each
 - used: (1) $1.50 off 1 printable coupon
 - used: (1) $1.50 off 1 target coupon
Price: FREE

Subtotal:  $14.57

-----

Oh yes!  Target is slowly becoming one of my favorite places to shop.  Between all the coupons and offers they have been running lately, I feel spoiled.  (Especially compared to how I get treated at Walmart.  I'll save that for another post though.  So done with Walmart.  I'll pay more to not ever have to go there again and I am cheap as all get out.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment...

Back to Top