Friday, March 7, 2014

CVS: L'Oreal Youth Code and More


Second Trip to CVS this week...couldn't resist the email coupons!  Free stuff is always worth a trip into town...oh yeah!

The deals below are from this week's ad.  (Good thru 3/8)

The coupons I mentioned below may or may not still be available for print.  You can always check a coupon database.  I use the one at Couponlikeaman (found HERE) most often.  You can just type "L'oreal" or whatever into the search bar, and it will tell you most, if not all, of the available coupons out there.

Okay, back to my trip...

I did this in two transactions:

Transaction #1

 

[L'Oreal Skin Care ECB Deal: Spend $30, get 10 ECBs back]

L'Oreal Paris Youth Code Day Lotion Moisturizer with SPF 30 - $24.99
 - used: $5 off $20 in L'Oreal Products printable

L'Oreal Paris Revitalift Cream Cleanser - $7.49
 - used: $1 off 1 L'Oreal skin care item printable

used: $4 off $20 beauty purchase (CVS Email Coupon)
used: 20% off CVS email coupon  (took off $5.70)
used: 8.74 ECBs

Subtotal: $8.04 (got back 10 ECBs)***

***There is also a $10 mail in rebate for L'Oreal Revitalift, Youth Code, and Age Perfect when you spend $30 in one transaction.  The PDF can be found HERE, or you can just search "loreal rebate" in google

After rebate, the total really is:  -$1.96 (money maker!!!) 

...and I'm still not even counting the 10 ECBs I got back. Oh yeah!

Transaction #2



(4) Cover Girl Glosstinis (Catching Fire series) Polishes - BOGO1/2off ($3.79, $1.89)
 - used: (2) $3 off 2 Covergirl products (3/2 P&G)

Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Top Coat - $7.49

Gold Emblem Jelly Beans - $.99

used: 10 ECBs from transaction #1

Subtotal: $3.49 (got back $5.99 in ECBs: $.99 from the jelly beans and 5 from beauty club)

---

So both transactions together: $11.53 before rebate and ECBs (AKA what actually came out of my wallet today sans tax)


After L'Oreal rebate:  $1.53

After rebate and ECBs: $0 ($4.46 money maker)

Also, I think I officially have all the Catching Fire Glosstinis. Haha!  I actually think they look really ugly in the bottle, but I couponed some down anyway to try.  And...now I am obsessed! The colors are gorgeous on the nail!  Seriously the bottle doesn't do these justice at all....

(Some Walmarts have these on clearance for $3 each as well, if that's more your thing.)

A Note About the L'Oreal Youth Code:


Look for a package with the FREE trial size sticker on it (in the photo) and you get a FREE sample of Sublime Sun (.5 FL oz.)  Nice little bonus!


This is my first really expensive face stuff (note the well-informed, technical term haha).  I'm been curious to try this out and see how it compares to my normal regime of coconut oil.  We shall see....*ominous music*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment...

Back to Top