Friday, May 23, 2014

Coupon Trip: CVS


It has been way too long since I've been couponing.  The sales have been super terrible for a past month or so.  (They are just not worth the large amount of gas I would burn to get to them.)  I was near a CVS, got the itch, and couldn't help myself.  :)

So, I combined the sales and clearance finds with some coupons and got $45.11 worth of product for $10.20 (not counting the 5 ECBs I'll get back from beauty club). 

I did this in 2 transactions:



Transaction #1

(4) Yardley Soaps - on sale - $.69 each (reg. $1.67)
 - used: $1/4 newspaper coupon

[ECB Deal:  Buy (2) St. Ives select products get 3 ECBs]
(2) St. Ives Green Tea Scrub - on sale BOGO1/2off - $4.49 and $2.24
 - used: (2) $1/1 newspaper coupons

Subtotal:  $6.49
 - used: 5 ECBs that I brought from home

Transaction Total:  $1.49, received 3 ECBs back


Transaction #2

Milani Nail Lacquer (24 Quick Teal) - 50% off - $2.75

Milani Textured Nail Lacquer (07 Sugar Coated) - 50% off - $2.99

Milani Textured Nail Lacquer (09 Sugar Burst) - 50 % off - $2.99

Milani Textured Nail Lacquer (08 Sugar Rush) - 50% off - $2.99

Milani Textured Nail Lacquer (10 Sugar High) - 50% off - $2.99

 - used: $3/$15 Nail polish CVS red machine coupon

Subtotal: $11.71
 - used: 3 ECBs from transaction #1

Transaction Total:  $8.71, will receive 5 ECBs from Beauty club rewards in 48 hours

------

Man, I missed couponing!  I'm hoping we get some decent ads coming up so that it will actually be worth burning the gas to go coupon.  I'll just go back to munching from ye olde stockpile until then.

Also, be on the lookout at your CVS.  A lot of cosmetics are 50% off.  Whoohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment...

Back to Top