Monday, May 12, 2014

Samples I Got: 5/5 - 5/10

I got quite a bit this week.  I feel like I need to start leaving apology letters in the mail box...

Want to see what I got this week?

I'm changing it up a bit.  I'm only going to include the reference post for the item if the offer is still available.  The sites that I find all these offers on are listed at the bottom of the post.  :)


Hotwheels Track and Heliocopter
[This was an offer for people registered on the Scott Brands website.]
No Longer Available

Garnier Marvelous Oil Deluxe Sample
Still available as of this post!
[FreebieShark's Post]

Zarbee's Naturals
Still available as of this post!
[Hunt4Freebie's Post]

BoomChickaPop Organic Corn Seeds
Still available as of this post!
[FreebieShark's Post]

Seattle's Best Coffee
[I've have been wanting to try this coffee for forever! Yes!]
No longer available

Nikwax Waterproofing Wax for Leather
Still available as of this post!
[Hunt4Freebies Post]

John Frieda Shampoo and Conditioner
[Love this stuff!]
No longer available

Nubian Heritage Lotion
[This stuff is amazing!!!! My feet have never looked this human.]
no longer available

Rachael Ray Cat Food
no longer available

Flexitrol Heel Balm
no longer available

Carnation Breakfast Essentials Bar
no longer available



The samples in the above picture is from Sample Source.  This was the first time I had heard of this service.  (They may be new?)  You can check them out HERE.  It is available for USA and Canada.

From what I can tell, they do seasonal/quarterly packages.  You can go ahead and register there, and you should receive an email when they have more samples.  (Or if you follow Freebieshark, he will give a heads up.  That's how I found out about it.)

The great sites that I follow to find out about this great offers and giveaways are:


Hunt4Freebies

Freebieshark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment...

Back to Top