Tuesday, November 10, 2015

All You Magazine Coupon List: Issue 12, December 2015


Here is a list of all coupons that were in this issue...which is all of 3.  (It's better than the last one which had none, I guess.)



Energizer - $1/1 - pack max, ecoadvanced, ultimate lithium, recharge power plus, recharge universal aa/aaa-4 or larger, ez turn & lock hearing aid, or flashlight - exp (couldn't find it)

Prevacid - $2/1 - 24hr product 14ct - exp 1/31

Prevacid - $5/1 - 24hr product 42ct - exp 1/31

----

*I think I have 1 or 2 issues left until my subscription to this magazine runs out.  I will be doing a list for each issue until that time.  I am definitely not renewing.  I originally subscribed back when each issue was packed with coupons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment...

Back to Top