Saturday, November 14, 2015

Big Lots Haul: Food Clearance, oh yes!


I finally got another $5 off $20 Big Lots Buzz Coupon.  So, I went forth in search of deals and was not disappointed.

They were making room for the impeding holiday product explosion.  So, there were glorious clearance buggies everywhere!



Food Clearance: One Reason to Love All Those Obnoxious Holiday Displays They Have to Make Room For

Ocean Spray Wave Juice - clearance - $.75

Premium Oyster Crackers - clearance - $1.00

Snack Factory Buffalo Wing Pretzel Crisps - clearance - $1.12

Food Should Taste Good Pita Puffs - clearance - $.25

Goldbaum's Kale Chips - clearance - $.25

Cracker Jack'd Protein Snacks - clearance - $.60

Harvest Trussetts Pretzel Crisps - clearance - $.75

----

What I  Actually Went in There For:


Big Lots Heavy Duty Paper Plates 65pk - $5.00

Big Lots Heavy Duty Paper Bowls 55pk - $5.00

----

*Not sponsored.  I would have a fit, in a good way, if Big Lots even noticed me.
**Some items I bought multiples of, but I just show one in the picture to make it easier to see and manage. 
***Yes, I am a total scrooge. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment...

Back to Top