Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Collective Haul: Dollar General, Family Dollar, and Kmart


Here are some goodies that I picked up in the first half of November:



Alrighty!  Let's start with what I got at Dollar General, because I finally found a good, clean, well stocked, and just amazing one in my area.  Huzzah!


Wet N Wild Megalast Nail Polish Bonus 2-Packs - $2.00ea
 - used: $1/1 WnW product DG printable
Price: $1.00 for 2 polishes!!!

I almost passed right over these, because they were not in the beauty section.  They were actually in the holiday aisle with the ornaments and crap.

I was just so happy to find them, because they contain a lot of limited edition colors that I've been wanting but not seen in my area.  The ones that I already have, I'm going to gift out.  Win-win situation.

Wet N Wild Wild Shine Polish - $1.00ea
 - used: $1/1 WnW product DG printable
Price: FREE!!!!

I don't know quite how I feel about the new packaging yet, but I know I got it for free.  It is also glittery.  Nothing better!

Perfect Harvest Candle in Candied Maple Sugar - $5.00

I had search high and low for this booger, and I finally have one in my polished grasp!  Yes!

And...it totally lived up to the hype.  It made my whole house smell like freaking maple brown sugar. 

----

Now, let's see what I got at Family Dollar!


Family Dollar Oil-Free Moisturizer for Sensitive Skin - $3.00

I was so excited to find this, because it says it compares to the Neutrogena Oil-Free Daily Moisturizer for Sensitive Skin which yours truly has been using for 2 years.  So, I smell a dupe test!  Yes!

It is great, too, because I am almost out of my Neutrogena without any coupons to use to purchase a new one.  That stuff ain't cheap.  I'm so hoping this stuff is good!

Modesa Facial Cleansing Buff - $1.00

I hope this isn't too harsh on my wimpy baby face.  I had tried those facial brushes from Dollar Tree and they were WAY too harsh.  These seems better, but we shall see.

Ferret Cat Toy - $1.00

My cute grey girl kitty turns into a crazed ferret murdering beast when she gets one of these.  Love it!

Halloween Candy Fruit Chews - $1.50

I am a fat kid that likes candy.  I am also a poor kid.  So, clearance candy is even better.

Wax Tarts - $1.00ea

I am wax tarts crazy as of late.  I have just totally fallen in love!  So, I had to try these out for a buck.

Pet Christmas Stockings - $1.00ea

Does anything really need to be said about this cute stupid animal stockings?  I mean, I am a sucker of a pet parent.

----

And...I picked up a few things on Kmart Halloween clearance.  (Boy, was that ever an ordeal!)


Bag of Skulls and Bag of Skeletons - on clearance - $0.99ea

I just couldn't pass these up for DIYs.  I may use these to make a macabre holiday garland or even as accent on some of the crafts that I make.  Muahahahahha!

Skeletal Earrings - $1.49

I just couldn't pass these freaky boogers up!

----

Haul Video:

(will embed once uploaded to Youtube)

----



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment...

Back to Top