Thursday, November 27, 2014

Dollar Tree Haul: New Glass Nail Files


This is just a little collective Dollar Tree haul from a couple of different trips.

Do I get any extra points for somehow not buying one Christmas item?  Seriously, Dollar Tree is purely a Christmas shop here lately.



Hair & Scalp Dandruff Shampoo
Assured T+ Plus Therapeutic Gel Shampoo

I had never seen these at my Dollar Tree before.  I was so happy I did, though!  My dad only uses dandruff shampoo.  So if these are any count, we will save a butt load of money!  (And I have a huge butt! lol)

Ennce Beauty Body Cream in Rose
Ennce Beauty Body Cream in Neroli & Sweet Orange

Okay, confession time!  I am a bit of a lotion snob, and I have never found a lotion that I didn't think was just complete garbage from the Dollar Tree.  (With the exception of the petroleum jelly, but that's not really a lotion.)

Well, these totally changed that!  They are so awesome especially the Neroli one.  I am shocked!  I have been using them on my hands and they are just great.

If I see them again, I will definitely pick up a back up.  They are really nice.

Microfiber Facial Scrubber 3pk

I thought I would try these out since I had tried the facial brush and it was way too harsh.  Seriously, that was like a brush for cleaning a toilet and not my face.

These are essentially little microfiber cloths.  So, I probably could have just bought a dust rag and had the same thing, but I bought these!  So, I am going to keep an open mind and hope that they are amazing.

Milani Polish in Hot Pink
Revlon Top Speed in Royal

My store is finally getting in some pretty milani polishes!  I swear that we've had nothing but poop green for ages.

Also, I have been seeing people talk about this Royal Polish from revlon so I thought I would give it a shot.  I am kind of taken aback by the condition of the bottle, though.  When I unwrapped the package, there was glue on it, polish, and the label was mostly worn off.  I don't even want to think about it really.

Sassy + Chic Nail Buffer

I needed a nail buffer and have yet to try these.  We shall see and hope.

Glass Nail Files

They had these newer glass files out.  So, I had to pick some up.

I just hope that they are better than the last ones they had that were larger and came with a buffer block.  Those were useless.  Mine smoothed out after one filing.  So, I am hoping that they made these differently.  They are just so cute!


Rhinestone Sheets

Sticky, shiny, gem-like stickers...YES!!!

Air Wick Air Freshener Spray in Enchanted Holiday

This is a freakin' cupcake in a can!

Pedigree Stackerz Dog Treats

I just wanted to pick up some of these.  They aren't as good a deal as it seems.  The ones at my grocery store are 6oz and are $2.50.  These are 3.3oz for a dollar.  It's still a good deal, but not a crazy good one at all.


Nutty Roasted Salted Soybeans

I really like edamame.  So, I thought I would give these a try.  Nope.  I will not be purchasing.  They are really hard to chew and taste kind of burnt.

Fleischmann's Simply Homemade Bread Mix

We almost always bake our own bread.  So, I had to pick this up to try out for a buck!

Verdict:

It mixes up to form a nice dough very easily.  It makes nice looking bread.  The bread is denser and drier than tradition scratch bread.  But...it is freaking salty!  I went and bought a loaf at the store to compare it to.  And...it had twice as much as the store bought.  Wow!

Sugar in the Raw 25 pkts

Not really much I can say about this other than I wish I would quit adding it to my bucket of coffee every morning.

Kitchen Strainer
Sink Strainers

One of my absolute favorite things about the Dollar Tree is that you are able to pick up kitchen essentials for a buck.   I really needed these things and I would have had to pay $2 or more somewhere else.

I am especially happy about the 2pk sink strainer.  I go through so many of those when I make my cat litter.  Whoohoo!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment...

Back to Top