Sunday, November 9, 2014

Coupon Trip: CVS


My total out of pocket was just tax for this trip.  Oh yeah!  I've been wanting to try some Aveeno forever.

Oh, and I received 8 ECBs back to use next time.  :)



[Please Note:  I did this last week.  (November 2-8)  So, this deal is probably not good anymore.  I just thought that I would post it anyway, because CVS deals almost always come back around.  It also helps people who are trying to learn drug store couponing to see example transactions.]

What I came into the store with: 10 ECBs, 25% off coupon

Transaction Breakdown

[Aveeno Deal: Buy 3, get 8 ECBs back]
(2) Aveeno Body Lotions 2.5oz - $3.75 (bc I bought 2 or more, $3.99 regularly)
(1) Aveeno Skin Relief Hand Cream - $8.49

$3 Donation to Stand Up To Cancer

Total (before coupons): $18.99
 - used: $2/1 skin relief mfr printable coupon
 - used  $2/2 aveeno product coupon (mailer or newspaper I don't remember)
 - used: $2/1 - body lotion CVS coupon
 - used: 25% coupon (-$2.25, -$0.74; it was split like this on the receipt this time?)

Total (after coupons): $10.00
 - used: 10 ECBs
 - add: $0.66 for tax

Final Total Out of Pocket: $0.66
 - received: 8 ECBs from Aveeno Deal

----

Note:  I seriously don't ever know how it worked out so even and perfect.  I just added the donation at the last minute, too.  I couldn't do that again if I was trying.  Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment...

Back to Top