Friday, August 29, 2014

Big Lots Haul: Formula X Polishes and Other Things


I just thought I would pop in Big Lots, because I was already out in town and...

HOLY CRAP!

I found Formula X by Sephora nail polish and some other great things.  Like, Big Lots is stepping up their polish game.  I feel so dang fancy now!

Pics, Details, and More Below...

I finally stumbled on same great summer clearance deals.

These wind chimes were originally $14 and $16, but I got them 75% off.  Yay!

I freaking love wind chimes!  I may even go back for more.  (Don't judge lol)


Heel Rescue Foot Cream - $4.80

This is my second container of this stuff and it really seems to be helping my awful feet.  It is a bit pricey though.

Also, I looked at the ingredients today and wasn't too happy.  It has a lot of the stuff that people say to avoid.  So, I'll definitely use up all that I have but be on the lookout for a more natural one that works just as well.

I just hope there's something out there that works as well.  Why does all the good stuff have to be bad for you?  Ugh...

Facial Tissue - $1.00

I saw these and knew I had to pick them up for my youtube subscriber giveaway.

What's better than blowing your nose on some benjamins?

(Well, actually having those said benjamins, but I'm poor as crap so this is the next best thing.  lol)

Okay, On to the Polish!


These were $1.00 each.

In picture order, from left to right:

Maybelline Color Show in Coral Glow

Maybelline Color Show in Lustrous Lime

Maybelline Color Show in Intense Teal

Maybelline Color Show in Flash of Purple


These were $2.50 each.

In picture order, from left to right:

Formula X by Sephora in Trouble Maker

Formula X by Sephora in Bouncy

Formula X by Sephora in Dominatrix

Formula X by Sephora in Hot to Trot

Formula X by Sephora in Jaded



In picture order, from left to right:

Formula X by Sephora in In Love

Formula X by Sephora in Conceited

Formula X by Sephora in Cold Hearted

Formula X by Sephora in Power Hungry

Formula X by Sephora in Psycho


In picture order, from left to right:

Formula X by Sephora in Explosive

Formula X by Sephora in Ice Princess

Formula X by Sephora in Chaotic

Formula X by Sephora in Unbearable

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment...

Back to Top