Friday, August 1, 2014

Coupon Trip: CVS


I went to a different and much bigger CVS this time and found some awesome deals.

The total for everything above, after coupons but not counting ECBs received or used, was:  $5.64

After ECBs are factored in, it became a wee bit of a moneymaker for me.  I love me some CVS!!!

Totals, details, and coupon breakdown below:

Note: I came into the store with 3 ECBs I got in my email.  (Whoohoo, surprise ECBs!)

I did this in one transaction:

(2) Caress Body Washes - $5.19
 - on sale: B1G1 -$5.19
 - used: $3/1 caress body wash coupon
 - used: (2) $1/1 caress newspaper coupon

(4) Bic Silky Touch 10pk Razors - $4.49 ea
(1) Bic Sensitive 12pk Razors - $5.19
 - used: $4/$15 razor purchase cvs coupon
 - used: 30% off non-sale items email coupon (-$5.74)
 - used: (4) $3/1 - bic newspaper coupons

[P&G ECB Deal, Spend $20, get 5 ECBs]

(8) Covergirl Glosstinis Glowing Nights Mini Polishes - 3.89ea, buy 3 or more: 3.34ea
 - on sale: B1G1-50%off (-$1.67x4;  -$6.68)
 - used: $4/$15 nail polish cvs coupon
 - used: (4) $3/2 covergirl products newspaper coupon


Total after BOGOs, but before coupons applied:  $48.38

---

Total after coupons applied:  $5.64

 - used: 3 ECBs

Total counting ECBs:  $2.64; received  5-10 ECBs back (5 from the P&G deal and 5 from beauty club in 48hrs)

---

Another good deal that I haven't been able to get because of it not being in stock at 3 different stores (I see you, shelf clearers) is the Ragu Deal

Ragu Sauce is on sale 3/$5
 - you would buy 3
 - you would use:  $.60/2 from this week's newspaper
Makes it $4.40
  - Then you receive 3 ECBs back

I am going to one more place tomorrow.  Then, I'm going to forget it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment...

Back to Top