Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Big Lots Haul


I went into Big Lots for just one thing, and this happened.  :/

I just can't pass up those deals.  Argh!  (Well played, Big Lots, well played...)

Details, Prices, and even a Video of this haul below: 



Cascadian Farm Organic Granola Bars (60pk) - $5

Sixty bars for $5?!  If you do the math, that comes out to about 8 cents a bar for high quality organic granola bars.  Oh yes!

The date on these is about a month ahead, but I'm chucking them into our freezer.  So, they will stay fresh for a long time coming.

Triscuits - $1

I love these with tuna.  So, I couldn't pass them up for $1.  Yum!

Roasted Red Pepper Dressing - $.50

I'm still not sure why this was marked down.  The expiration date still has more than a year to go.

Hopefully when I open it, I want have any bad revelations.  :/

Honey (1lb) - $1.75

I prefer local honey.  Don't we all?  But...I just can't pass up a pound of honey for under 2 bucks.

I picked this up though for making sugar scrubs, facial masks, and to go in my tea when I can't afford the local stuff.  (So expensive, but so good!)

Elf Concealer Brush - $.95ea

I finally found these!  They are always stolen out of the package at my local store.

(Seriously, if you think it's cool to steal from a store or don't see it as a big deal, you need to reevaluate your life.  I say this as someone from both sides of the register.  Don't make a hardworking person lose their job, because you want to steal a $1 make up brush.  Ugh...I will stop here.  I'm starting to get my retail rage.  Moving on...) 

Red Clay Spa Sheet Masque by Montagne Jennesse - $1ea

I am obsessed with skin care products, and there can never be enough sheet masks in life.  I hope this one is as good as the Glacial Spa Clay Mask by this brand that I have been loving.

Other Big Lots that I've visited recently had other clay sheet masks by this brand:  Dead Sea and Glacial Spa

Solar Dancing Flowers - 75% off - $1ea

Note:  these were marked differently at the 2 stores I've been to recently.  One store had them for 50% off while this one had them for 75% off.  So, be aware of that.

These are kind of like the ones that Dollar Tree had awhile back.  (That my store never got...)

They have all the summer and garden stuff 30-75% off and the 4th of July stuff 90+% off.

Blue Moon Craft Accessories - $.79ea

Every once in awhile (or should I say "Blue Moon?"), Big Lots has some great craft items.

I make my own purses and other stuff.  So, I was super happy to find these!

I got: a toggle clasp with a tulip accent, a ring mount and band, and a gorgeous resin and metal flower pendant.  Yay!

Hard Board Placemats (4pk) not pictured - $5

I totally forgot to snap a picture of these!  Curses!  (You can see them in the video below at about 0:22.)

---

Check Out My Video of This Haul!

--

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment...

Back to Top