Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Samples I Got: 7/28 - 8/2


I thought I wouldn't have anything to post for this week.  And then...BAM!

The old rusty mailbox was packed full on Saturday.


Suave Professionals Natural Infusion Shampoo, Conditioner, and Light Leave-in Cream (Foil pack)

Still Available as of this post: HERE

Free Van's Product Coupon

no longer available...

Nexcare Bandages (2ct)

no longer available...

Honey Nut Cheerios (13/16th oz)

no longer available...

Meow Mix Dry Cat Food Sample and Coupon for a free can of wet food

no longer available...

[PinchME Samples]

And can we just take a minute to appreciate the fact that PinchME is sending more samples out?  I swear I didn't get anything for more than a month.  And then I went on there and was able to add all of these to my box.  Whoohoo!
  • Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge Shampoo, Conditioner, and 1-min Moisture-plenish Treatment (Foil Pack)
  • Sinful Colors Nail Polish in Tantalize
  • Gevalia Ground Coffee (.94oz)
  • Tom's Long Lasting Deodorant (2.25oz)
  • Garnier Clean + Balancing Daily Exfoliator (Foil Pack)
  • J. Crew Power Cleanser Style Remover (Foil Pack)
  • Garnier Fructis Marvelous Oil (Foil Pack)

You can check PinchME out at pinchme.com

Next samples will be available August 26th at noon EST.

 ---

The great sites that I follow to find out about these samples and giveaways are:

Hunt4Freebies
Freebieshark

---

***I am not affiliated with any of the sites mentioned.  (I am totally not that cool.)  These are just where I found the offers, and I always try to give credit.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment...

Back to Top