Sunday, January 25, 2015

Big Lots Haul: Holiday Clearance Finds


I know the 20% off event is going on as I write this, but this was before that.  Haha!  I will have another haul coming up for that.  (Someone stop me, seriously...)



Metal Scroll work Christmas Tree Tea Light Holder - 75% off - $3.50

Ribbon Garland with Gold Beads - 75% off - $.60

Cat Toys 2pk - 75% off - $.75

Cat Wand Toys - 75% off - $.75ea

Cat Christmas Stocking full of toys - 75% off - $1.25

Cat Lollipop full of toys - 75% off - $1.25


Mixables for Dry Dog Food - reg price - $.50ea

Harvest Honey Wheat Pretzels - on clearance - $.90

Snyder's Pumpernickel & Onion Pretzels - on clearance - $.85

Orchard Reserve Wasabi Wild Blend Trail Mix - on clearance - $1.25

3 comments:

  1. Wasabi? You're tougher than I am. It would make me scream.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I bought it for my dad and he gave me some to try and it almost burnt my face off. One of those sneaky slow burns, too. Grrr :)

      Delete
  2. Wasabi? You're tougher than I am. It would make me scream.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment...

Back to Top