Friday, January 9, 2015

Big Lots Mini Haul


I'm still shopped out from the holidays and have been finding comfort in the arms of online deals instead.  Haha!

Brace yourselves for a pitiful, little haul.



Merry & Bright Christmas Cards 28pk - on clearance - $3.50
Spiced Latte Christmas Cards 32pk - on clearance - $3.50
4 Design Card Pack 16pk - on clearance - $2.50

Okay, so I went a little Christmas card crazy AFTER Christmas.  It happens.  Haha!

I was just so traumatized from all the last minute-ness of this past holiday that I knew I wanted to get a huge head start.  And...these cards were really pretty and high quality!  (And sparkly!)

I am set for the holidays next year as far as cards go.  Whoohoo!

Holiday Cloth Ribbon 3yds - on clearance - $0.50

These type of items are my favorite among the holiday clearance.  You can score so many awesome craft supplies and things that don't necessarily read as seasonal for a great discount.  So, I was super happy to find this ribbon in a universal pattern.  Oh yeah! 

I got one that is white with gold dots.  The other one is red and white plaid-type pattern.  I hope to use these in some upcoming sewing and knitting projects.  I am so ready to get back to stitching.  My yarn is calling!

Nature's Recipe Grain Free Wet Cat Food - $0.50ea

This was a great find especially since I have a cat with special dietary needs.  I saw this same exact stuff at the pet store next to the Big Lots for $1.79 each.  I just wish that they had more.  We were only able to get 3, because there were just cleared out.  Though, who can blame people at this price?

If you have animals with special needs, or you just like to feed your pets the higher end foods, be sure to look around the next time you are at Big Lots.  They have been getting a lot in, and most of them are wonderfully priced.  The dates are very good, too.  These are good until the end of April.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment...

Back to Top