Saturday, January 31, 2015

Walmart Haul: Oops, I Did it Again...


After I burned one of those Airwick Good to Be Home candles and found out how freakin' good they are, I just had to go back and see if I could find some more when I was near enough to a Walmart.  I wish I'd stop...nah.



AirWick Good to Be Home Candles (Evergreen Adventure, Mrs. Claus' Apple Pie) - on clearance - $2.44
 - used: (2) $1/1 printable (found HERE, pre-clipped, at least through today)
 - There is also a $2/2 newspaper coupon out there as well
Price: $1.44 ea

Glade Candle (Sparking Spruce) - on clearance - $1.49
Glade 6pk Wax Melts (Sparkling Spruce) - on clearance - $1.49
Glade Premium Room Spray (Sparkling Spruce) - on clearance - $1.49
 - used: (1) $1/1 product printable
 - used: (1) $2/2 products newspaper coupon
Price: $.49 ea

Glade 11pk Wax Melts (Sparkling Spruce) - on clearance - $2.44
 - used: (1) $1/1 printable
Price:  $1.44ea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment...

Back to Top