Friday, January 30, 2015

Dollar General Haul: $.25 Clearance Finds and More


Y'all don't even want to know how many Dollar Generals that I have been to lately.  It's a sad number.  I found quite a bit of the $.25 holiday clearance and even more.  Whoohoo!



Holiday Clearance ($.25ea)

Holiday Greeting Cards

DG Wax Tarts (Iced Gingerbread)

Novelty Duct Tape

Antler Headband

Notebook and Pen Sets

Gem Sticker Sheets


Green T-shirt  (Score!)

Tin Novelty Mailbox

3pk Pie Tins

Polyester Snow Cover

Regular Priced Stuff


My Dollar Generals have just now started getting in Broadway Nails polish.  So, I had to give one a whirl.  This gorgeous lavender shade is called Easter Annie.  It was $1.00.

Coupon Deals With Clearance


I had a few more $1/1 Glade product coupons, as well as, some $2/2 ones left.  So, I used them with more more clearance.

Glade Wax Melts (Red Apple Bakery) - clearance - $2.50
 - used: $1/1 printable
Price:  $1.50

Glade Candle (Sage & Thyme Market) - clearance - $2.50
 - used: $1/1 printable
Price: $1.50

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment...

Back to Top