Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Coupon Trip: Ingles

With binder in hand, I go forth for a mini:



So, I ran to Ingles really quick, because they are having some great BOGO sales this week.  I didn't get that much, because we are quite stocked up at the moment, but here are some handy dandy links for y'all to check out:

(Ingles Weekly Ad)

***There are a lot of BOGO deals to match coupons with this week.  Great deals!

(Ingles Coupon Policy)

***Ingles has restrictions on how many coupons they can double.  Be sure to familiarize yourself with the policy.  (I actually have it printed out, and I take it with me.)

(Coupon Like A Man Coupon Database)

***Looking for a coupon for a specific brand or item?   Type it in the search box, and this database will give you all, or most, of the available newspaper coupons and printables.  (I found this one recently and it has become my new favorite database.)   Also, if you are a Facebook user, check the companies' pages for deals and coupons.

This will probably be the only couponing I do this week.  The deals are just not good enough at other places to warrant the amount of gas I would burn going to the stores.  (Unless, I luck out and get a 20% email coupon from CVS.  Y'all know I can't resist that stuff.)




Ingles



The goods:

Quaker Instant Grits - BOGO - 2/$2.98 or $1.49 ea
Price:  $1.49 ea

Jolly Time Popcorn 3pk - BOGO - 2/$2.28 or $1.14 ea
 - (2) $.50/1 Jolly Time Healthy Pop printable (HERE)
 - (2) $.50 for coupon doubling
Price: $.14 each

Chi Chi's Soft Flour Burrito Tortillas - BOGO - 2/$2.08 or $1.04 ea
 - (1) $.55/2 printable (HERE)
Price: $.77 each

Purina ONE Beyond Dry Cat Food 3lb - regular price $7.98
 - (1) $2/1 3lb+ printable (HERE)
Price: $5.98


***I forgot to put the tortilla in the picture.  I swear they aren't ghost tortillas.  :/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment...

Back to Top