Thursday, February 13, 2014

Coupon Trip: Target, Walgreens, Ingles

So I went into the city today, and you know what that means:


Oh yeah! 

I got to go to Target, Walgreens, and Ingles, and I put my coupons to work.  (Want to see my awesome savings at CVS this week? go HERE)

Want to see how I did?

Or to see if there is any deals you may want to get before the week is up?



CLICK Below...

 


As always, note: These are the prices at these specific stores.  The prices at your store may differ.

Target


The goods:

(12) Cans of Iams Wet Cat Food - $.59ea ($7.08)
 - used: (4) $2/3 cans printable (HERE)
Price: FREE (with $.92 overage)

(1) Dentastix 6pk Fresh for large dogs $3.74
(1) Dentastix 7pk for large dogs $3.74
 - used: $2/2 dentastix target coupon (HERE)
 - used: $1/2 pedigree treats (1/26 RP)
Price: $4.48/2 or ($2.24ea)

Angel Soft Toilet Paper (12 Double+ rolls) - $5.49
 - used: $2/1 12pk double roll or larger printable (no longer available)
 - used: 5% off cartwheel offer (took $.28 off each pack I got!)
Price: $3.21 each

Leslie Sansone Walk to the Hits: Party Songs - $11.69
 - used: $3/1 printable (HERE)
 - used: 10% cartwheel offer (should take $1.17 off)***
Price: $7.52 (oh yeah, been wanting this one!)

***This one didn't work for me. (Even though all of the other cartwheels I used worked.)  I was at the Target that is my least favorite, and the lady working customer service is really hateful.  (I used to work with her at another job, ha!  Ghost of retail jobs past...)  So, I just ate my $1.17 and left.  But load the offer anyway, it may work for you.


In case you are wondering where this DVD is found in the store, I found it on an end cap in the sporting goods section.  It was toward the bottom:


I love, love, love Leslie Sansone's tapes. Oh yeah! (And I got to use a coupon!)


Ingles



The goods:

(2) Family Size Regular Cheerios-  on sale 3/$10
(2) Family Size Honey Nut Cheerios - on sale 3/$10
 - used: (2) BOGO cheerios printables (no longer available)***
Price: $1.67ea

***Update! The BOGO printable is still available HERE, but hurry it expires 2/15/14!!!

Velveeta Shells and Cheese Microwave Cup - 10/$10
 - used: $.75/1 velveeta printable (no longer available)
Price: $.25

Barilla Italian Entrees - on sale 2/$4
 - used: $1/1 printable (HERE)
Price: $1ea

Dixie Crystal 4lb granulated sugar on sale 2/$4
 - used: $.75/1 printable (smartsource.com) not valid in some states
Price: $1.25

 Snapea Crisps and Lentil Snaps $1.88
 - used: $.50/1 printable (HERE)
 - bonus: $.50 for doubling
Price: $.88ea

So Delicious Dairy Free Coconut Milk on sale $1.50
 - used: $1/1 any So Delicious product (HERE)
Price: $.50ea


I had to put the frozen separate:


(2) Gorton's Frozen Fish Fillets BOGO $5.78/2 or $2.89ea
 - used: (2) $.75/1 printable (no longer available)***
Price: $2.14ea

***There is a $1/2 printable (HERE) from Gorton's.  Still a great deal!

(2) Tai Pei Fried Rice Entrees - on sale 2/$4
 - used: $1/2 printable (HERE)
Price: $1.50ea

Walgreens



the goods:

Yes to Cucumbers 10ct Facial Wipes $2.99
 - used: Up to $3.50/1 Yes To product***
Price: FREE

Bubble Knee High 2/$1
 - Wags in-ad coupon 3/$1
Price: $1 for 3 (I use these in so many craft and DIY projects, so score!)

Hanes 4-pk men's boxers - on sale 4.99
Price: $4.99 (regularly $9.99) 50% off

***I'm not going to provide the link for this one, even though I know it already went viral.  I received the coupon directly from Yes To because I entered the sweepstakes on their Facebook, won, and received an email.  I'm pretty sure it wasn't meant to be shared.  I don't need to add to the enormous amount of shady crap that goes on in the couponing world and blogs, for sure.

Ah yes! Feels good to save money! I'm holding my stack before heading to the stores.


Let's be real, this is the closest I will get to holding a stack of money.  Let me have my moment,  haha!

Oh and I'm wearing the Cupid's Crossbow nail polish from Glitter Guilty.  (Still Obsessed...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment...

Back to Top