Sunday, February 16, 2014

Samples I Got: 2/9 - 2/15


The awesome blogs that I follow to get these great samples:

VonBeau
Hunt4Freebies
FreebieShark

The samples listed below that are still available:


U by Kotex (Pads or Tampons) Sample (HERE)

You can still sign up at PINCHme too!  The next set of samples come out 2/18/14 at 12pm EST.  (Remember they go quickly!)

Want to See What I Got?





PINCHme Box




Want to learn more about PINCHme? Check out my post: My First PINCHme Box!

Maxwell House International Cafe French Vanilla (.68oz packet)

This was so good when I added to it to a mug of black coffee with a 1/4 cup of milk!

Suave Skin Solutions Lotion: Smoothing with Cocoa Butter & Shea Butter (2oz)

I am continuing my love affair with Suave lotion.  I would have never thought it would be this good. 

Montagne Jeunesse Glacial Clay Spa Masque with Crushed Arctic Cloudberries (1 mask)

I am so excited to try this!  I use a mint clay mask on a fairly regular basis, so this should be an amazing treat.  I have used Montagne Jennesse peel-off masques in the past and LOVED them.

Check out their USA facebook page HERE

Their main website says that their official USA website will launch very soon.

Cetaphil Sample Pack



Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser (Foil Pack .13oz)

Cetaphil DailyAdvance Lotion (Foil Pack, .13oz)

And some really great coupons! (I am so excited, this stuff is about the only commercial cleanser I will use on my sensitive skin.)

U by Kotex Max Protection Sample Pack




U by Kotex Cleanwear Heavy Flow (2 pads)

U by Kotex Curves (2 pantyliners)

And another great coupon! (Time to match a sale and get some more of these!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment...

Back to Top