Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Coupon Trip: Kmart


Kmart is doubling coupons this week that value up to $2.  (Doubled coupons are limited to 5 per day per SYWR member.)  There was also no purchase requirement this time.  Yay!

I was already out in town.  So, I just had to see what deals I could get.


The Goods:

Dove Advanced Hair Series Pure Care Dry Oil Shampoo and Conditioner - on sale $3.99ea
 - used: (2) $1.75/1 sample coupons
 - bonus: (x2) $1.75 for coupons doubling
Price: $.49ea

L'Oreal Advanced Haircare Total Repair 5 Conditioner - on sale $4.50
 - used: $2/1 sample coupon
 - bonus: $2 for coupon doubling
Price: $.50

Old Spice Wolfthorn Deodorant - reg price $3.99
 - used: (2) $1/1 printable coupons
Price: $1.99ea

Notes:

---I hope Kmart makes this doubling without the $25 purchase requirement a regular thing.  It makes for some great deals.

---The rules this week for Kmart are limit 5 per day per SYWR member, excludes BOGO, only grocery and health and beauty, and doubled coupon value cannot exceed the purchase price.  I have seen a lot of blogs posting free deals by using $2 coupons on $3.99 items.  You may get away with it, but technically you shouldn't.  Just thought I'd give my 2 cents, because I used to work at the ol' big K.  Our store had a huge problem with people trying to commit coupon fraud, but that's a story for another day.

---Also when I write "sample coupons," I mean coupons that came from product samples (like foil packs, etc.)

---I just have to say too that Old Spice Wolfthorn deodorant is the best stuff ever, at least to me.  I found out about it from Melissa Raymond on youtube.  I bought a trial size to test it out and have never looked back.

It works great.  It has a unisex smell (it actually has a great fruity fragrance.)  And...the best part is that it has no aluminum crap in it.  It is not an anti-perspirant.  It is just a deodorant.  Yes!  (Apparently, I am passionate about deodorant. Hmmmm)

----

Even though it doesn't have to do with couponing and whatnot, allow me to nerd out for a moment...

I finally found the limited edition summer 2014 Wet n Wild Megalasts!!!


I have been searching everywhere for these boogers.  All this time, they were at Kmart.  Who knew?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment...

Back to Top