Monday, July 7, 2014

Samples I Got: 6/30 - 7/5


Let's see what great things came in the ol' rusty mailbox this week:

The offers that are still available, as of this post, is the Morton test.

Dial Lotion (Extra Dry Skin) and (Greek Yogurt) Foil Packs with a $1 off coupon

I assume this is no longer available.  This offer came from All You magazine.  I guess it is because I'm a subscriber?  It's always funny when I forget how I signed up for things.  :/

Shiseido Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate (10ml or .33fl oz)

No longer available.  It was only open to the first 2,000.

Vita Coco Coconut Water coupon for (1) Free Lemonade 330ml

The sweepstakes is now closed.

Morton System Saver Water Softeners Info Packet, Coupon, and Water Test Strip

This offer is still available!!! [Link Here]

[Not Pictured]  Tone Body Wash (2) Foil Packs - It was busted all to crap in the mail.  So, I just through it away directly.

No longer available...

---

The great sites that I follow to find out about this great offers and giveaways are:

Hunt4Freebies
Freebieshark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment...

Back to Top