Sunday, June 15, 2014

Bargain Trip: Dollar Tree Haul


I don't think I have ever left Dollar Tree without buying something.  Is that even possible?


After the great grocery stuff I found on my last trip, I headed straight there to check it out.  I found some more great stuff.


Benzel's Pretzels Rods (8oz)

Durable Parchment Paper 25 sq ft

Honey Bunches of Oats Granola Cinnamon (11oz)

I was so excited to find these!  I love granola, but it is usually just too expensive.  They also had Raspberry flavor.

Forrelli Hazelnut Spread with Cocoa (7oz)

I just had to grab one of these to try as soon as I saw it.  I love Nutella, but this is much cheaper.

So, I tried it by itself and with the pretzel rods.  It is so good!  It tastes more like the Hershey's nut spread than Nutella.  (Meaning that is a bit sweeter and heavier on the chocolate than Nutella)  It didn't last long in this house.  I wish I would have bought 2 or 3.  Poo.

Daddy Ray's Strawberry Bars (10oz)

Fig Newtons just way cheaper and just as good


L'oreal Everstrong Overnight Hair Repair Treatment (3.4oz)

I finally found one of these at my Dollar Tree after seeing other people posting about them for weeks.  Whoohoo!  I can't wait to try it on my ends.

Sassy+Chic 7-Way Nail Buffer

I had the Trim brand 7-way buffer already at my house.  So I compared this one to it, and the grits are pretty much the same.  This one is actually a couple inches longer.  So, you get more surface area.

The Trim one goes for $4-5 bucks at CVS.  This one is a buck.  I know which one I'll be buying from now on.

LA's Totally Awesome Cleaner Concentrate Refill

Best stain remover and degreaser that I've ever used.  'Nuff said.

LA's Totally Awesome Mop & Shine

This was the first time I had seen this at my store.  My dad's church uses the $5 Mop N Glo stuff for their floors.  So, I figured I would pick this up for him to take over there to try.  I have yet to find a bad product in the LA's Totally Awesome line.  So, I have high hopes for this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment...

Back to Top