Monday, June 23, 2014

Samples I Got: 6/16 - 6/21


It was a good mail week!  Whoohoo!


Unfortunately, none of these offers are still available other than the P&G Brand Sampler which you can check out at pgbrandsampler.com.


Prilosec, Olay Body Wash, Herbal Essences Body Wash

---This is what I got for my quarterly P&G Brand Sampler.

Cottonelle Flushable Cleansing Cloths (11ct)

---These are awesome especially if you have pets.

Ritz Crackerfuls (Free Coupon)

---I tried the cheese in these before and it was great.

Science Diet Crunchy Creations Grain Free Cat Treats

---This was a sweepstakes win.  I can't wait to spoil the furry children with these.

Dove Advanced Hair Series Oxygen Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner

---One of these pairs I got as a PINCHme sample while the other was a walmart sample.

Diablo 5" Universal Sanding Discs (10pk)

---I was so happy to get these for my dad who has a workshop.  He has been looking for some good sanding discs, and these are very good quality.

Starbucks K-Cup (Blonde Bright Sky Blend), Via (Columbian), Ground (Mocha)

---I can't wait to try the Via.  I feel like I'm the only one who hasn't yet.



The great sites that I follow to find out about this great offers and giveaways are:

Hunt4Freebies
Freebieshark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment...

Back to Top