Tuesday, June 24, 2014

BzzAgent Unboxing: Purina Beyond Natural BzzKit


I thought it would be neat to share with y'all my latest box from BzzAgent.  (I'll include more info about BzzAgent at the end of the post under the cut.)

I got invited to try the new Purina Beyond Natural Cat Food.

I was both super excited and hesitant at the same time, because my cat Fluff has a super sensitive stomach that can't handle any type of dyes and such that are in most other cat foods found at regular grocery stores.

I thought it was worth a try though, because I usually have to get her cat food at pet stores which adds a lot of expense, both in gas and product hike up.

This food is grain free with no dyes and available at Kroger to which I already go for my grocery shopping.  So if it works, it's a big win.  Whoohoo!

But...

In addition to her sensitive stomach, she is one picky, pampered princess.

So, did ol' Fluff even like the taste?  Or did she turn her nose up and give me a look full of contempt and judgment?

This food is Grain Free with whitefish as the first ingredient with no artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives.  It doesn't have any poultry by-product meal, corn, wheat, or soy.

You can find out even more about this food, other flavors, the natural dog food, etc by going to:

[Purina Beyond Pet Food Website]

So, my BzzKit included:

  • (1) 3lb bag of the dry food in Ocean Whitefish & Egg Recipe
  • (1) can wet food in Wild Salmon Recipe
  • (1) coupon for a FREE 3oz can of wet food
  • (1) coupon for $3 off 3lb bag of dry food

I got this kit 3-4 days ago, and I switched Fluff's food out and crossed my fingers.  There are a lot of foods that cause her to vomit, and that's no fun for her, me, or even the universe, really.

So, I kept an empty paper plate ready was praying to not hear the sound.  You cat owners know what I'm talkin' about.  The sound that makes you move faster than lightening in hopes that you can stop it from happening.

Three days in and she hasn't been sick once.  She loves the taste too! I am amazed. 

You dare interrupt my meal time, human?

No, she really loves it!  That's her happy face...seriously.  She's quite a sassy one.

She usually eats a couple bites, picks at her food, and then moves on.  With this stuff, she eats all that I portion out for her.  It's crazy!

I haven't tried the wet food yet, but Fluff (and her annoying little brother) always inhale wet food.  So, I don't see there being any issues.  

---

So, what is BzzAgent?

[BzzAgent Website]

BzzAgent is a site where you can take surveys and get invited to product campaigns where you get free products to try out, share with others, and provide feedback to brands.

I signed up with BzzAgent a couple of months ago and this is my 5th campaign so far.  I thought it would be fun to add this section to the blog so that I share my experiences with these products, and y'all can see what kinds of things BzzAgent sends out if you are interested.

Each product you are sent has it own campaign with a check list of tasks you can perform.  (Such as giving a review, sharing on facebook, upload a picture, etc)  You are never required to do the tasks, but the more you do the higher your BzzScore is.  The higher your BzzScore, the more campaigns you get invited to participate in.

You also get MyPoints for the tasks you complete, as well as, some of the short surveys you fill out.  Those points add up and you can redeem for gift cards and all kinds of stuff.

Once I filled out all the surveys, it took a couple of weeks until I was invited to my first campaign.  So far, it's been an awesome experience.  I've been able to discover some great new products.

(Just to note:  I don't get anything for people signing up.  I don't even have a referral code or anything.  I just think that this is a great site that I've had great luck with.  So, I thought I would share.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment...

Back to Top