Thursday, June 12, 2014

Coupon Trip: CVS


Oh CVS, how I have missed thee!  I had some ECBs about to run out.  Luckily, I found some deals to roll them forward again.

My final total for everything above was $4.98, and I received 9 ECBs back.  Details below:



I did this in one transaction:

[Ban Monthly ECB deal: Buy 2, get 4 ECBs]

(2) Ban Refresh Cooling Cloths - reg price - $3.49 each
 - used: (2) $2/1 newspaper coupons
Price: $1.49 each

[Boost ECB deal: Buy 3, get 5 ECBs]

(2) Boost High Protein 6pk - on sale - 3/$22 ($7.33 each)
(1) Boost Original 6pk - on sale - 3/$22 ($7.33 each)
 - used: (3) $2/1 coupons.com printable coupons
 - used: (1) $4 off $20 in liquid nutrition CVS machine coupon
Price: 3/$12 or $4 each

Total before coupons: $28.98

Total after mfr and store coupons:  $14.98

 - used: 10 ECBs that I brought from home

Final Total:  $4.98 plus crazy high tax [Received 9 ECBs to use on my next trip]

My dad really loves the Boost drinks.  So when I can get them for him at a reasonable price, I jump on it.  I just got the Ban cloths because they were a money maker deal and I sorta want to test them out.  I had also never seen them in stock at the store I go to.  It's a small store and gets hit super hard by shelf clearers with multiple cards.  So, I'm thankful that there were even 2 to be had.

I missed couponing!  The deals in my area have just been soooooo bad for the last couple of months that it is cheaper to go to places like dollar tree or big lots. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment...

Back to Top