Thursday, October 9, 2014

All You Magazine Coupon List: Issue 11, November 14, 2014


The (tiny) coupon list for this issue below:


All You - $1/1 - holiday entertaining issue - exp 1/2

Amlactin - $3/1 - moisturizing body lotion (7.9oz), Cerapeutic restoring body lotion (7.9oz), ultra hydrating body cream (4.9oz) - exp 12/31

Dole - $.50/2 - cans of mandarin oranges or tropical fruit - limit 4 like - exp 12/31

I Can't Believe It's Not Butter - $.50/1 - any product - no dbl - exp 12/31

Kikkoman - $.55/1 - soy sauce - 3/31

Olivari - $1/1 - product - exp 1/31

Sargento - $.75/1 - tastings cheese - exp 12/31

StarKist - $1/2 - gourmet selects pouches - exp 12/11


My Rant:

Seriously, this was all the coupons.  It gets worse and worse.  I got sucked into subscribing to this magazine with the promise of all these great coupons.  The first issue I got was just great and one or two afterwards, but it has been getting more and more pitiful. 

The articles in the magazine are also chock full of false information.  Last month, there was an article saying to put a few drops of polish remover in your nail polish to revive it. NO! Don't ever do that!  You will ruin your polish.  You should use polish thinner.  Totally different things!

This month there is a tip that says that you don't have to use a top coat at all and can save money.  You can just use cooking spray on your nail polish instead. NO! NO! NO!  The cooking spray will help to dry your polish sometimes, if if doesn't create major bubbling, but that has nothing to do with chip resistance, sealing, finish, and just...UGH!

Don't even get me started on their life style and health articles.  Just no!   

I need to log on or call or whatever and find out when my subscription is up, because I am 99.9% sure that I will not be renewing. 

I have to just look for the coupons (the few that there are!) and just turn a blind eye to the magazine content.  Ugh...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment...

Back to Top