Thursday, October 23, 2014

Big Lots Haul: Clearance Finds


I wasn't expecting to go back to Big Lots for quite awhile after my stupidly huge 20% haul.

But...

They sent me a great Buzz Club coupon for $5 off of a $20+ purchase.  So, I thought I would just pop in and look around.

And I hit the clearance motherlode!!!  Yes!!!




Aspen Paper Bowls - $3.00

Snyder's of Hanover - on clearance - $0.75

Dilmah Black Mint Tea - on clearance - $0.75

I have never seen black mint before.  It is always herbal.  So, I had to get this.

It is sooooooooooo good!  I wish I would have bought every box.  It is one of the smoothest teas I have ever had.  It will not last long.  

Honest Tea Mango White Tea (59oz) - on clearance - $0.25

I still can't figure out why this was so cheap.  I haven't tasted it yet.  Maybe that will reveal the answer.  Haha!

MareBlu Naturals Cranstrawberry Trail Mix Crunch - on clearance - $1.00

This is so fancy, and it was so tasty!  It looks like something that would be in one of thse fancy stores like Earthfare or Whole Foods. 


Humor Magnet - on clearance - $0.12

Sticky Notes - on clearance - $0.12

2-Year 2015-2016 Pocket Planner - $0.12

Clear Stamps - $0.12

Can y'all believe these things were on $0.12?  I'm still not over it.  I'm beyond happy, though.  Deals like this don't come around very often.  And...KITTY!



Formula X By Sephora Base Coat - $2.50

I hope I have all the Formula X's now.  Collecting just doesn't agree with my abysmal budget.  I am excited to try this base coat, though.  Whoohoo!

Cosmo Girl Hair Accessories - on clearance - $0.75

I had bought some of these on clearance for $1.50 in my last haul.  I loved them!  I love them even more for $0.75!

Scarves - on clearance - $0.75

These are so nice and soft.  Like, why were they on clearance?  I am almost afraid to think about it too hard.  Haha!


Bath & Body Tools - on clearance - $0.50 - $0.75

What a great deal on these suckers?  These will be great for so many things: presents, giveaways, gift baskets, and myself! Whoohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment...

Back to Top