Thursday, October 16, 2014

Collective Nail Polish Haul: $2 and under


It just happens sometimes.  I go into a store, with a list and everything, and I find polish.  I don't even have to be looking for it.

I got these polishes for $0.60 to $2.00 each at various stores.

Polish names, prices, and stores below:

In above picture order, left to right: 

Bonita Mini (Big Lots) - $0.60ea

Berries For You
Life's A Beach
Cotton Candy Dream's
Melon Bar

Revlon ColorStay (Big Lots) - $1.50ea

Velvet Rope
Sequin
Wild Strawberry
Bold Sangria

Wet n Wild Megalast (Dollar General) - $2.00ea

Pixie Trail
I Saw A Comet

LA Colors (Family Dollar) - $1.00ea

Sunkissed
Treasure Island
Aqua Crystals

Revlon ColorStay & Brilliant Strength (Big Lots) - $1.50ea

Marmalade
Base Coat
Dominate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment...

Back to Top