Saturday, October 18, 2014

Massive Dollar Tree Haul: Gartner Business Kit and More


Okay so, this is a collective haul over several trips and 2 different stores.  Things just pile up when you don't have time to take pictures or shoot videos.  (This is what a DT addiction looks like, people. Haha!)

Let's get to the stuff!

Let's just start off with my best DT find yet!


Gartner Business Kit

OMG y'all!  I cannot believe I found this!  None of my stores have had any Gartner stuff.  Nothing.  Then, I found this (and its twin) tucked into a corner in the school section.  Oh yes!

This exact set is on sale at Office Depot for $19.99.  Score!

Paper Label Packs (white and kraft paper)

These are so pretty and very good quality.  They don't look like they come from the Dollar Tree at all.  DT has really been stepping up in the stationary department lately. 

Notebooks and Journals

I just thought that these were adorable.  At the rate I've been mowing through journals, these should be in use very soon.  Yay!


Novelty Duct Tape

What's better than patterned duct tape?  Well...cute patterned duct tape for only a buck.  Yes!

Washi Tape

I found a couple new patterns that I had to grab.  That Paris one is divine! 

Owl Stickers

These are so adorable and you get close to 100 per pack. 


Shiny Stickers :D

Owls and skulls?!  Oh DT, you spoil me yet again! 


Holiday Duct Tape

I am resisting the holiday spirit for the moment.  I honestly used to be a holiday nut.  I would decorate like crazy, wear santa hats, and the whole deal.  That all changed when I started working retail.  When I see holiday product displays, all I can think is that the awful customers are coming.  Seriously, people lose their minds around the holidays.  But...that's another story for another day.

Even with that, I couldn't resist this duct tape.  It is perfect for mailing holiday packages.

Halloween Solar Dancers

YES!  I found them!  I am seriously getting obsessed with these solar dancers from DT.  I want them all!

Jack O' Lantern LED Lights

You get ten lights on a single strand that runs on 2 AA batteries.  I thought they were neat.  I love them!

Witch Hat Hair Clips

I just thought that these were so fun!  I actually wore 2 in my hair, one on each side, like horns.  (Muahhahah! lol)


Forelli Hazelnut Spread

I had bought this before in a tub.  It is pretty good.  Not as good as Nutella, but very close.  For a dollar, I will forgive.  Yum!

Garlic Cloves in Brine

I needed some garlic.  So, I picked this up.  I'm kind of weary, because it is from China.  I'm always hesitant with any produce or meat item that has to travel that far.  (Don't get me started on some scary meat stories.)  We shall see how this does.

Veggie Stix

As you can see the bag is empty, because these are awesome!  Seriously, these are my new favorite DT snack food.  Non-GMO, all natural, and low sodium!  Yes!  Yes!  Yes!


Spray Hand Sanitizer

I got these to try a nail tutorial that I had seen months ago.  A youtuber (can't remember who exactly at the moment) did a water marble and spray this on top.  It left really neat small voids.  I had never seen the spray here in the States before, so I grabbed it.

Lisa Frank Hair Set

Rainbow and cheetah print, I can't wait to rock it!  Yes, me.  :)

Im Active No-Slip Hair Bands

I have such hair band rage.  I have yet to find one that actually stays on my head.  They always slide off within seconds.  These have little grippers.  So, I have some hope.


Kiss Nail Stripers

These were new at my store.  I don't really have any stripers in my collection.  So, I thought I would give them a try.

Sassy + Chic Nail Stickers

I finally found a pattern of these that I like!  My store never carries any of the cute ones.  I'm anxious to see how well these work.

LA Colors Polish Remover Wipes

I just wanted to try these.  I have seen reviews on polar opposite sides.  I hope they work and aren't totally crap.

LA Colors Nail Lacquer in Amethyst
LA Colors Color Craze in Lost Soul

I hadn't seen these at my store before.  I think that they are older ones that they found in the back and brought up.  I cannot wait to wear Lost Soul.  Just...eeeee!

Nail Art Glitter, Studs, Rhinestones, and Beads 4pk

They had a new display full of these 4 pk of nail art pots.  I don't really have any in my collection.  So, this is a great price to get started.  I got one of each of the 4 kinds.  They aren't really fall colors, but these things don't expire.  (Don't even get me started on expiration dates!  Haha!)


Dust Plug

I can't believe I paid a dollar for this.  I blame it on the cute.  It is a little plug that goes in your empty headphone jack and looks like a stinkin' cute grapefruit.  Just...I don't even know.

Screen Cleaning Wipes 20pk

I've seen people talk about these for a long while, but they had never been in stock at my stores.  Truth be told, I'll probably use them to clean my glasses more than my phone.  (My glasses are somehow always filthy.)

House Shoes

I needed some house shoes, but it is the wrong season for deals.  Seriously, it is so hard to find a pair for under 5 bucks.  For a dollar, I will be happy if these last for a month.  Oh kudos to DT for having them in my giant foot size.  :D

Tote Bag

Oh, this tote bag...  It was so pretty on the shelf.  It spoke to me.  BUT...

I didn't even make it to the truck before the strap broke.  Really?!  The straps are made out of the same material as the bag.  They are sewn poorly.  Just no...wasted my dollar.

Lanyards

What can I say?  I go through lanyards like crazy.  I wanted a more muted one and then a shiny and sparkly pink one.  (Couldn't be more fitting for me if I had tried.)

It's good to note, though, that the pink one is not glitter.  So, you will not turn into a human ornament while wearing it.  Seriously, I was rubbing that thing like I was trying to start a fire in the store.  Nothing came off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment...

Back to Top