Thursday, October 9, 2014

Site Note

Sorry again for the lack of posts this week so far.  Life has just been crazy, crazy, crazy.  I've been pulling 12-16 hour days here lately, but...I have some time today.

So...that means I get to take pics and all that of all the crap I have backlogged.  :) 

Expect quite a few posts in the next few days:  Big Lots 20% off massive haul, Dollar Tree massive collective haul, Staples clearance haul, Discount nail polish haul, Samples I got (yes, it is happening!), and even more.  I am in busy bee mode today and full of coffee.  Whoohoo!

Also, I am supposed to be couponing at CVS and Kroger eiher tomorrow or Monday.  So, hopefully I will get enough to make some more posts. 

Again sorry for the lack of stuff.  My poor ol' blog.

Jenn :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment...

Back to Top