Monday, October 13, 2014

Samples I Got: August - September 2014


I'm sorry, because I know it has been a long minute.  Samples have been pretty scarce, and I've not had much time to sign up for the the few that they are.  (And PinchME never has any available for me.) 

Your fellow samplers out there know what I mean, samples are quite a little bit of work like the adult version of homework.  :)

Here are the few that have trickled in over the last couple of months:

Lenox UpBlade

Fancy Feast Broths

Bigelow Plantation Mint Tea

Horizon Mac and Cheese Free Coupon

Weleda Skin Food Sample

Airborne Everyday

Calcet Creamy Bites

I also got this ginormous package from Always:


I seriously has no idea what this thing was when I saw it, because it was massive.  It was an assortment of the new Always discreet pads that are like the poise pads.  Pretty cool, because these are super expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment...

Back to Top