Monday, October 20, 2014

Kmart: Clearance Finds


I really need to go to Kmart more often.  (I think I am finally over the trauma from working there.  LOL)

I always find awesome clearance every time I go.

This time I found these cute notebooks (pictured above) for 90% off.  So, I paid between $0.24 and $0.29 for each.  They are very high quality as well.  Yay!

But wait!  There's more!

They also had all of their last season clothes on clearance for $4.  Yep, just 4 bucks.

I looked through the women's and men's.  (I am sure they had kid's too, but that ain't my area of expertise, ya know?)  The sizes ranged from XS to 4X (women) and 5XLT (men.)

They had dress shirts, casual shirts, jammie pants, slacks, rider jeans, and more.  It was glorious!

I ended up getting a bunch of men's stuff for me.  I just didn't find anything the women's that I liked or that wouldn't have had an awful fit.

Don't even get me started on the fits for women's clothing, especially plus size.  I have so much rage at that.  I have broad shoulders and am taller than 5'5", so apparently that means "NO CLOTHES FOR ME!"

Anyway...for tops and house pants, I usually just wear men's. 

So, if you are by a Kmart, pop in.  Who knows what clearance will await you?  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment...

Back to Top