Sunday, October 19, 2014

Coupon Trip: CVS


I feel like I haven't gone couponing at CVS in awhile.  (I like the dollar bins, but couponing is where it's at.) There just haven't been any good deals that justify me burning all the gas to get to one.

They did have a great Sally Hansen deal that pulled me in luckily.  (It ended yesterday, unfortunately, but they have a similar deal at least once a month or so..)

I ended up paying $0.36 out of pocket and got back 10 ECBs.  Oh yeah!

So here's how I did it:


What I Came to the Store With:

25% off snail mail coupon
2.50 ECB
3 ECB
$10 Gift Card

(And I received a surprise coupon machine store coupon for $4 off $20 in nail products.  Whoohoo!)

What I Bought:

[Sally Hansen ECB Deal:  Spend 10, get 5 ECBs]

Sally Hansen Miracle Cure Nail Treatment - reg price - $9.49
Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Diamond Flash Top Coat - reg price - $7.49

[CVS Beauty Products: BOGO1/2 off]

(2) CVS Instant Polish Remover: 1st: $3.39,  2nd: $1.69

Transaction Breakdown

Total (before any discounts): $22.06
 - used: $4 off $20 store coupon
 - used: 25% off regular priced merchandise (-$3.62)

Total (after coupons): $14.44
 - used: 2.50 ECBs
 - used: 3 ECBs

Total (after ECBs, but before tax): $8.94
 - add tax: $1.42 (makes it $10.36)
 - used: $10 gift card

Final OOP Total:  $0.36
 - received: 5 ECBs
 - will receive 5 more ECBs in 48 hrs from beauty club

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment...

Back to Top